AssetBank Geofiscal Reports
Geofiscal Reports are field summary documents produced in IHS by the AssetBank team. Each report contains information on field history drawn from our world-renowned oil industry E & P Database and EDIN-GIS cartographic database, and high-level analysis from the combined experience of our team of geologists, engineers and economists. Forward-looking forecast profiles of investment and revenues are developed using proven in-house tools, including QUE$TOR. A detailed description of indicative fiscal terms is included which is created and updated by our in-house PEPS team. Coverage is global and the full suite of field reports is refreshed every six months.
Each report includes:
- A summary statistics table
- EdinGIS Field Location Map
- Geological Description (basin, reservoir, trap, seal, source rocks)
- Exploration and Appraisal drilling history
- Ownership and license information
- Textural description of the indicative Fiscal Terms
- Indicative development concept, cost estimate & key challenges
- Forecast production profile
- Investment profiles
- Detailed Post-Tax Cashflow
What value will it bring to my business?
- Geofiscal Reports are objective reference documents which provide you with access to current and comprehensive “Green Field” information which has been compiled and presented in a consistent format.
- With minimal investment, organizations have easy and instant access to downloadable PDF documents.
- Customers have used these reports to gain insight prior to opportunity screening and dataroom analysis, by-passing the time-consuming data gathering and validation phase. The ability to access individual field reports provides A & D groups with visibility and forward-looking views on reserves potential outside of their core areas.
- Access to current validated information speeds and facilitates the process of strategic assessment, highlighting key challenges and potential risks.
Now you can purchase individual AssetBank Geofiscal Reports through the new online ordering service. Our online shop enables purchase and download of an up-to-date overview for more than 3000 discoveries and developing fields worldwide.
What is AssetBank?
If you require regional or country wide information, you may decide to explore the potential of AssetBank, a forward-looking, deterministic application which provides users with a comprehensive global database of field-level investment opportunities together with the ability to vary input assumptions. With the AssetBank solution you will have instant access to the full Geofiscal Analysis for each field in a region, updated quarterly to track changes in CAPEX and fiscal terms. This tool provides a fast-track route to deliver a filtered suite of assets which align with your strategic objectives, highlighting critical E & P metrics that impact risk and profitability.
AssetBank is designed to support New Ventures and Business Development teams in optimising strategic decisions.
Use the links above to download a copy of the latest AssetBank brochure or to contact our team for more information and a free trial of AssetBank.